Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default China Manufacturer: CMTS&cable modem

We are Chongqing jinghong High-Technology CO., LTD , the only and
largest manufacturer of CMTS in china . Located in high-tech district
of Chongqing,China. We specialize in both research & design, and
produce wired network data transmission equipment and related
software.
We are also engaged in DOCSIS technology and application of IP in
broadband service. We are a professional manufacturer of CMTS, We
provide perfect solution and professional system integration service
for the construction of HFC.
We can offer you best products with excellent price.
Our CMTS is completely compatible with both DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS1.1.
(docsis 1.1 cmts and docsis 1.0-1.1-2.0 cable modems),we also
sell cable modems.
we are also seeking distributors all over the world.
PS:THERE IS NO FREE SAMPLE,YOU MUST MAKE THE PAYMENT BY T/T IN
ADVANCE.
Please click our website for more details:
http://www.cqjinghong.com
Ellen
Foreign trade department
Chongqing Jinghong High-tech Co.,Ltd.

FAX:86-23-68697368
ADD: D2-8-3,106, keyuan Road 3,High-Tech District, Chongqing , China
TEL:86-23-68697358