DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   t.v. plus on a mitsubishi 60" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/214536-t-v-plus-mitsubishi-60-a.html)

[email protected] September 15th 07 03:28 PM

t.v. plus on a mitsubishi 60"

I lost the original remote. The television has gone into a "Installing
Guide Plus data now. Turn TV off during installation. Home to delay,
Cancel to abort." It has not gone off this mode in three days???
Thanks for reading this!!!!

JANA September 16th 07 04:00 AM

t.v. plus on a mitsubishi 60"

You need the original remote for your TV set!

--

JANA
_____

ps.com...

Art September 16th 07 11:30 AM

t.v. plus on a mitsubishi 60"

Agreed, Mit amoung other brands, require the original remote to access the
devices and allow resetting the mpu. Check if it is available from the
manufacturer or order one from a replacement remote company. Be advised,
they were normally fairly expensive (~~70-80 US$)
"JANA" wrote in message
You need the original remote for your TV set!

--

JANA
_____

ps.com...