DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PQ35...? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/212778-pq35.html)

Gotoguy August 31st 07 01:58 AM

PQ35...?

Hi Group, Can someone help please...? I have a laptop HP notebook
#N3370 SER...F1929A. There are some components on the motherboard
that
are fried, I replaced most of them, but I cannot identify one, it is
six pin (IC), I can only give you the number that is on the board
next
to it...PQ35. I emailed HP, and they won't give me any info. any help
in this matter will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance, Stan

Franc Zabkar September 1st 07 01:04 AM

PQ35...?

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:58:33 -0700, Gotoguy put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi Group, Can someone help please...? I have a laptop HP notebook
#N3370 SER...F1929A. There are some components on the motherboard
that
are fried, I replaced most of them, but I cannot identify one, it is
six pin (IC), I can only give you the number that is on the board
next
to it...PQ35. I emailed HP, and they won't give me any info. any help
in this matter will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance, Stan

Sharp makes parts with a PQ prefix, but these are generally 4-pin LDO
regulators. I don't know of any circuit reference that uses such a
combination, though.

A photo might help ...

After writing the above, I saw the response to your post at s.e.c. A
6-pin 4N35 optocoupler looks like a good bet.

- Franc Zabkar

jango2 September 1st 07 08:05 AM

PQ35...?

Hi Stan,
pQ could be 74AUP1T34GM ( http://www.standardics.nxp.com/produ.../74aup1t34.pdf
)
or 74AUP1T34GW http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/...4AUP1T34_1.pdf

I have posted this in here before cos i went loco looking for those
markings
( http://groups.google.tt/group/sci.el...e254864b712776
)

Keep this handy if you're into laptop mb repairs
http://www.standardics.nxp.com/suppo...g.markings.xls
Jango :)