DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to get servo amp repaired (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/211906-where-get-servo-amp-repaired.html)

[email protected] August 22nd 07 05:01 PM

Where to get servo amp repaired

I am looking for a place I can send a panasonic servo amp out of a CNC
Mazak Laser to be reapaired. When I do a google search for "industrial
electronics repair" I find quite a few businesses but I wanted to see
if anybody here would have a reomendation. I'm in Arizona and the
closer the better.

[email protected] August 24th 07 05:14 AM

Where to get servo amp repaired

What is the fault with it and do you have any information on it, like
the print ?