DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   web site that has schematic for electronic deceives (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/211378-web-site-has-schematic-electronic-deceives.html)

Muhdi August 19th 07 09:17 AM

web site that has schematic for electronic deceives

Hello all
I know that there is a web site that has schematic for just about
anything but I can't remember what it's called. I think that it
started with a J. I know thats not much help but if any one knows the
site I would be great full. I am new to the group and am glad that I
found it.

Thanks

[email protected] August 19th 07 11:16 PM

check this address http://www.whaatsoever.com/Files/1tips.html