DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can I replace the screen on my Mitsubishi VS-5055? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/211355-can-i-replace-screen-my-mitsubishi-vs-5055-a.html)

[email protected] August 19th 07 03:49 AM

Can I replace the screen on my Mitsubishi VS-5055?

I've got an old VS-5055 that the kids play video games on. The
projection screen is torn. Is it possible to replace this? The rest
of the TV is in fine working order. If I can fix this, where can I
find a replacement? Thanks in advance for any help.

James Sweet August 19th 07 05:26 AM

Can I replace the screen on my Mitsubishi VS-5055?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got an old VS-5055 that the kids play video games on. The
projection screen is torn. Is it possible to replace this? The rest
of the TV is in fine working order. If I can fix this, where can I
find a replacement? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sure, they're usually about 300 bucks though. You can get the part from Mits
directly, or you may be able to find a good used one from a scrap set.