DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA F27665 sound and OSD work, but no picture (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/211256-rca-f27665-sound-osd-work-but-no-picture.html)

[email protected] August 18th 07 05:11 AM

RCA F27665 sound and OSD work, but no picture

On my RCA F27665 I have sound from my coaxial cable and DVD Player,
but I get no picture . The OSD does display.

For previous discussions from this group covering the same problem
check out for these posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...efec71b012491f
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...ad0176018d88df
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...a652c23f58f8b2

From the above previous postings no resolution has been found.

AJ August 18th 07 05:09 PM

RCA F27665 sound and OSD work, but no picture

Check output of video processor section of the "T" ic. Trace via signal
checking with your scope from the rgb outputs of ic thru to the video drive
devices. If no rgb from processor ic then confirm proper voltages at
appropiate pins. Even may be something loading the video signal lines.
wrote in message
ps.com...
On my RCA F27665 I have sound from my coaxial cable and DVD Player,
but I get no picture . The OSD does display.

For previous discussions from this group covering the same problem
check out for these posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...efec71b012491f
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...ad0176018d88df
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...a652c23f58f8b2

From the above previous postings no resolution has been found.

Dani August 18th 07 09:23 PM

RCA F27665 sound and OSD work, but no picture

Try removing the PIP/AV module, the one with the rca jacks on it. It
MAY be where the video is being lost.
It's called the F2pip board. Dani.