DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magnavox TV Motherboard Repair/Exchange (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/210950-magnavox-tv-motherboard-repair-exchange.html)

MisterSee August 15th 07 08:01 AM

Magnavox TV Motherboard Repair/Exchange

Can anyone recommend a facility in the United States (I'm in South
Carolina) that repairs and/or exchanges Magnavox TV boards?

Thanks

MisterSee August 15th 07 07:58 PM

Magnavox TV Motherboard Repair/Exchange

Thanks for the lead. I got out of the business years ago and I'm just
not set up to troubleshoot well anymore and, frankly, don't have the
enthusiasm I once had. :-)

MisterSee