DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic CT-32HX40B - no video after input switch (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/209899-panasonic-ct-32hx40b-no-video-after-input-switch.html)

[email protected] August 6th 07 09:13 AM

Panasonic CT-32HX40B - no video after input switch

Hi all,
I previously posted in here about this TV, and thought I had the
problem solved. I found some nasty cold solder joints and resoldered
them, and lo and behold, I had picture. I had my cable box plugged
in, so I decided to tune to it and see how the HD channels looked.
When I hit the "TV-Video" button to switch to that input, the picture
went away and never came back. I'm back to the old problem of no
picture at all. I know the TV is working because I can hear the audio
from the channel I've tuned to.

Any thoughts? Could this possibly be something in the circuitry
related to tuning and inputs?

Thanks,
Adam Dorsey