DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Diode (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/209836-diode.html)

[email protected] August 5th 07 05:21 PM

Diode

I'm repairing a friend's 2WIRE DSL modem/router, and I need a little
help in identifing a shorted diode. It's as surface mount diode, and
the only numbers I can see on it are 822B, and the letters RSL. There
also appears to be the letters "OK" enclosed in a small circle to the
left of the 822B.

After looking through some of the online databases the only thing I
could come up with that has "822B" in it and makes any sense at all is
a 1N5822B.

Thanks!