Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic CT-32HX40B H.O.T. problem

I have a Panasonic CT-32HX40B HDTV. Some time ago, the flyback
transformer died, and I replaced it. Since then, there is no picture
when I turn the TV on. I know it's tuning the channels correctly
because I can hear the channel's audio through the speakers. I
thought to check the horizontal output transistor and found that the
base and emitter are both shorted to ground. Does anyone know what
could cause this, or what components to check? Any information would
be a great help.

Thanks,
Adam Dorsey