DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can you identify these connectors? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/206326-re-can-you-identify-these-connectors.html)

Dave Plowman (News) July 13th 07 11:14 AM

Can you identify these connectors?

In article ,
Another Nick wrote:
Hi

I need to source some connectors to remake some wiring harnesses, but
can't seem to find these connectors. They're fairly distinctive in that
alternate pin receptacles are "D" shaped rather than round. Spacing is
6.2mm or 1/4"

Link to pic (hopefully)

http://tinyurl.com/yvlujk

Can anyone point me to the manufacturer and/or range?

If all else fails change them for something similar. This site shows a few
alternatives but of course what's available locally may vary.

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/connectors/multiconnectors.php.

--
*I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.