DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Marconi 2019A (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/205802-marconi-2019a.html)

Mike July 7th 07 08:16 PM

Marconi 2019A

I picked up a Marconi 2019A. It powers up fine but when I try to enter a
frequency the freq display is ---15----. I can't seem to find anything in
the service manual about this error. Anyone ever see this?

Any guidance into this problem would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike

msg July 19th 07 02:29 AM

Marconi 2019A

Mike wrote:
Mike wrote:

I picked up a Marconi 2019A. It powers up fine but when I try to enter a
frequency the freq display is ---15----.

snip
Thanks Jorgen
Your suggestion helped. I was able to quickly solve the problem.

Please post a description of the solution for continuity; web-based forums
are not archived in a publicly accessible fashion.

Regards,

Michael

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen July 19th 07 10:46 AM

Marconi 2019A

Mike wrote:
Thanks Jorgen
Your suggestion helped. I was able to quickly solve the problem.

Sincerely
Mike

Fine,
nice to helped you!