DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2 red lights - great tips to prevent the xbox 360 red ring of death (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/204966-2-red-lights-great-tips-prevent-xbox-360-red-ring-death.html)

[email protected] June 27th 07 05:53 PM

2 red lights - great tips to prevent the xbox 360 red ring of death

Hi guys, Here is a thread with great tip to prevent the red ring of
death http://www.fixya.com/support/t152782...hts_ring_light

I had suffered from the 3 red lights and was able to fix it. recently
my console is showing me 2 red lights. I read in a thread that this is
a warning that my console is overheating again. I searched the web and
saw a great thread explaining how to prevent overheating.