DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIN loudspeaker socket (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/204086-re-din-loudspeaker-socket.html)

Dave Plowman (News) June 18th 07 01:43 PM

DIN loudspeaker socket

In article ,
Another Nick wrote:
Yes, and I probably will... just wanted to see if anyone in 'Netland
might come up with a drop-in replacement in the meantime.

I have two NOS of these 2 pin DINs with three terminals. Chrome surround
too. They are designed for surface mounting, so not sure if they
interchange directly with the more common plain plastic type that are
often mounted from behind the panel, but looks like they can. Stored with
metal bodied chrome plugs too. Think they came from RS Components many
years ago, but are no longer in their plastic bags. I've also got a few
the same but with only two contacts.

--
*Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.