DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: HV Power supplies (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/203838-fa-hv-power-supplies.html)

Ancient_Hacker June 15th 07 07:43 PM

FA: HV Power supplies

For your consideration, Four Heath/Zenith regulated HV power supplies:

Thanks.

Nelson Gietz June 16th 07 04:13 AM

HV Power supplies

"Ancient_Hacker" wrote in message
ps.com...
For your consideration, Four Heath/Zenith regulated HV power supplies:

Thanks.

...another one one who sells to the US only.
Thanks.
Nelson in Canada

James Sweet June 16th 07 05:35 AM

HV Power supplies

"Nelson Gietz" wrote in message

"Ancient_Hacker" wrote in message
ps.com...
For your consideration, Four Heath/Zenith regulated HV power supplies:

Thanks.

...another one one who sells to the US only.
Thanks.
Nelson in Canada

Often they'll sell elsewhere if asked. I usually say US only, but if a
foreign bidder contacts me, I'll discuss those sales on a case by case
basis. Only place I absolutely won't ship is Nigeria or for that matter
anywhere else in Africa.