DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HELP (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/203654-help.html)

ZZ June 13th 07 06:52 PM

HELP

Ok, I need a lot of help!

A long time ago, I could get all my new messages that I got for my
gmail account also sent to my yahoo email, how am I supposed to do
that now? I forgot how I did it and I REALLY need to do this. Can
anyone please help.

If you still don't understand what I mean, email me at
and I will explain (try)

login at gmail.com
click settings (top right)
click forwarding and pop
select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" then in the box type ur yahoo
address.
choose whether u want to delete the email or gmail, archive the email or
keep the mail in the inbox (best to leave as keep google mails copy in
inbox)
click save changes