DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon ip5000 logic board problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/203327-canon-ip5000-logic-board-problem.html)

Paul Nelson June 10th 07 04:18 AM

Canon ip5000 logic board problem

I have a canon ip5000 that's reporting an error code 6C00, for which the
service manual simply sez "replace the main logic board..."
Does anyone have experience with this fault? Any troubleshooting to be
done for a root cause? Love this printer.. (platonically, of course) and
hate to see it die. Also hate the thought of a couple hundred bux fer da
board, if something else might be at fault.
--
Paul Nelson W5GNF "When I go, I want to go quietly, in my
Ames, Iowa sleep, like my grandfather- not