DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   solutions for Do not Disconnect error in Ipod (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/202939-solutions-do-not-disconnect-error-ipod.html)

[email protected] June 5th 07 06:59 PM

solutions for Do not Disconnect error in Ipod

Hi I had this problem for a long time and it was bugging me all the
time. Recently I found a great thread in a tech support site that
explain how to fix it. Here is the solution page for the Do not
disconnect error:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t150677...ssage_will_not

Hope it helps

Lee

Malissa Baldwin June 6th 07 03:42 AM

On Jun 5, 1:59 pm, wrote:
Hi I had this problem for a long time and it was bugging me all the
time. Recently I found a great thread in a tech support site that
explain how to fix it. Here is the solution page for the Do not
disconnect error:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t150677...ssage_will_not

Hope it helps

Lee

Sci.Electronics.Repair regulars use 8-tracks, not Ipod.