DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   how I can connect 89c51serial port to telephone lineto send data? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/201994-how-i-can-connect-89c51serial-port-telephone-lineto-send-data.html)

[email protected] May 27th 07 06:18 PM

how I can connect 89c51serial port to telephone lineto send data?

dear all,
I try to send vedio from cctv via telephone line I connect the
cctv
camera output to ADC and the output of the ADC to Atmel 89c51
micocontroller to send the data serial but I want to connect the
output of the atmel89c51 to the telephone line

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the next step?

best regards
yar

I send this question to other two groups sci.design&