DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   probelm with auto tuning sony KV1982M7 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/201882-probelm-auto-tuning-sony-kv1982m7.html)

[email protected] May 26th 07 08:36 AM

probelm with auto tuning sony KV1982M7

i can see the channels when it is auto tuning but they dont stop, the
auto tuning just goes on tuning them & in the end nothing is tuned on
the channel (saved in the memory). i can tune a limited number of
channels by manual tuning though. but without autotuning its really a
problem for me because thru manual tuning it does not change bands
like VHF, UHF, VL
please tell me a solution of this or where should i look for the
problem in the board??
thank u very much

JR North May 26th 07 03:57 PM

probelm with auto tuning sony KV1982M7

You need to select 'Cable' in the input section of the menu.
JR

wrote:

i can see the channels when it is auto tuning but they dont stop, the
auto tuning just goes on tuning them & in the end nothing is tuned on
the channel (saved in the memory). i can tune a limited number of
channels by manual tuning though. but without autotuning its really a
problem for me because thru manual tuning it does not change bands
like VHF, UHF, VL
please tell me a solution of this or where should i look for the
problem in the board??
thank u very much

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth