DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   needed: hp 4282A digital cap meter manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/200659-needed-hp-4282a-digital-cap-meter-manual.html)

Ancient_Hacker May 14th 07 07:48 PM

needed: hp 4282A digital cap meter manual

Help, my nice HP 4282A cap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

n cook May 14th 07 08:03 PM

needed: hp 4282A digital cap meter manual

Ancient_Hacker wrote in message
oups.com...
Help, my nice HP 4282A cap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

I have a paper version of the service manual/
working email address, off the URL below

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Michael A. Terrell May 14th 07 08:07 PM

Ancient_Hacker wrote:

Help, my nice HP 4282A cap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

HP test equipment been Agilent for years, and they have thousands of
older HP PDF manuals available for free on their website:
http://www.home.agilent.com/

It only takes seconds to find out if they have what you need:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?pid=4282A%3Aepsg%3Apro&pageMode=M N&cc=US&lc=eng

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Ancient_Hacker May 14th 07 11:01 PM

needed: hp 4282A digital cap meter manual

On May 14, 2:07 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Ancient_Hacker wrote:

Help, my niceHP4282Acap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

HPtest equipment been Agilent for years, and they have thousands of
olderHPPDF manuals available for free on their website:http://www.home.agilent.com/

It only takes seconds to find out if they have what you need:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?pid=4282A%3Aepsg...

?? And they have .. bupkis ...

Michael A. Terrell May 15th 07 12:52 AM

wrote:
Ancient_Hacker wrote:

Help, my niceHP4282Acap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

HPtest equipment been Agilent for years, and they have thousands of
olderHPPDF manuals available for free on their website:http://www.home.agilent.com/

It only takes seconds to find out if they have what you need:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?pid=4282A%3Aepsg...

?? And they have .. bupkis ...

Tough luck...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Michael A. Terrell May 15th 07 06:03 AM

wrote:
Ancient_Hacker wrote:

Help, my niceHP4282Acap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr
odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

HPtest equipment been Agilent for years, and they have thousands of
olderHPPDF manuals available for free on their website:http://www.home.agilent.com/

It only takes seconds to find out if they have what you need:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?pid=4282A%3Aepsg...

?? And they have .. bupkis ...

I get tired of posting this link: http://www.big-list.com

prove it.