DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help to find a store that sells mbr10100ct? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/200208-help-find-store-sells-mbr10100ct.html)

[email protected] May 9th 07 08:46 PM

Help to find a store that sells mbr10100ct?

mbr10100ct,Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage Schottky Rectifier

www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/vishay/mbr1090c.pdf

I need to replace the above component in a power supply. i check the
digikey and mouser.com, but they don't have any. (The min order is
1000)

where can i find a 100V , 10A Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage
Schottky Rectifier?

Can anyone suggest me a equivalent part or online merchant that sells
it?

Thanks!

catguy May 9th 07 09:28 PM

Help to find a store that sells mbr10100ct?

wrote in message
ups.com...
mbr10100ct,Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage Schottky Rectifier

www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/vishay/mbr1090c.pdf

I need to replace the above component in a power supply. i check the
digikey and mouser.com, but they don't have any. (The min order is
1000)

where can i find a 100V , 10A Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage
Schottky Rectifier?

Can anyone suggest me a equivalent part or online merchant that sells
it?

Thanks!

How about this one.......Paul

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSea...800737&Site=US

longman May 10th 07 01:21 AM

Help to find a store that sells mbr10100ct?

On May 9, 2:28 pm, "catguy"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

mbr10100ct,Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage Schottky Rectifier

www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/vishay/mbr1090c.pdf

I need to replace the above component in a power supply. i check the
digikey and mouser.com, but they don't have any. (The min order is
1000)

where can i find a 100V , 10A Dual Common-Cathode High-Voltage
Schottky Rectifier?

Can anyone suggest me a equivalent part or online merchant that sells
it?

Thanks!

How about this one.......Paul

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSea...l?Ref=309245&R...

Would an mbr20200ct work? I have a few in stock. Reply to group only.