DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   465m service manual w/ schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/199954-465m-service-manual-w-schematics.html)

Steve May 7th 07 12:44 PM

465m service manual w/ schematics

Anyone have the schematics for the 465m they'd be willing to share?
The only manual I've found is the TM from the Airforce and the
schematics are missing. Thanks,
Steve

DaveM May 7th 07 09:13 PM

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/tek/465m/
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

Steve May 8th 07 12:52 AM

465m service manual w/ schematics

That's the same one, no schematics. All the other sites I find all
have that same manual. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and
pay for one.

Thanks for your help,
Steve

On Mon, 7 May 2007 16:13:45 -0400, "DaveM"
wrote:

.. .

justmanuals May 8th 07 11:15 PM

On May 7, 4:13 pm, "DaveM" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

Anyone have the schematics for the 465m they'd be willing to share?
The only manual I've found is the TM from the Airforce and the
schematics are missing. Thanks,
Steve

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/tek/465m/
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

http://www.justmanuals.com/product_i...oducts_id=6687

236 pages with schematics (AF version) $8.99

Steve May 8th 07 11:51 PM

465m service manual w/ schematics

Are you sure it has schematics? I have an airforce manual which
happens to also be 236 pages with only 3 pages on section 6, no
schematics. On page 3 of the manual it states the manual is 257
pages, but the heart of section 6 is missing (it ends at page 134) so
it must be missing pages. I'd be willing to bet this is the same
manual, which seems to be the only one I can find.

Thanks, Steve

On 8 May 2007 15:15:48 -0700, justmanuals