DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Xbox 360 - 3 red flashing lights - error 0102 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/199953-xbox-360-3-red-flashing-lights-error-0102-a.html)

[email protected] May 7th 07 11:13 AM

Xbox 360 - 3 red flashing lights - error 0102

A month ago my Xbox 360 was acting weird, then the 3 flashing light
came and I saw an error 0102.
I close it an open it again and it worked for another couple of days.
My warranty was over so I started searching the web for this problem
and I found many articles, forums and even a movie in youtube about
this problem.

Unfortunately none of the solutions worked until I found a great easy
solution and now my Xbox 360 works great!.
Here is the page for the solution: http://www.fixya.com/support/t142158...ing_red_lights

I hope it will help you all