DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do you set lamp on LG TV ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/199216-how-do-you-set-lamp-lg-tv.html)

moonlite April 28th 07 07:49 PM

How do you set lamp on LG TV ??

Hello- I changed the lamp on this LG TV model RU52SZ51D but I don't
know how to "reset" the lamp. Can someone please describe in some
detail what I need to do after lamp replacement ? Thanks.

Art April 29th 07 03:27 PM

How do you set lamp on LG TV ??

First: you will need the "Service Remote" from L/G
Second: The srvice manual indicating what functions on the service remote
you will need to use to reset the lamp timer.
oups.com...