DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Identifying connectors and connector types (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/198462-identifying-connectors-connector-types.html)

[email protected] April 20th 07 07:45 AM

Identifying connectors and connector types

I'm sorting through cables, and see at least 30 different connector
types, only probably half of which I can positively identify.

I wonder if somewhere on line there's a site that PICTURES (PINS,
ETC.) AND IDENTIFIES a large number of computer AND stereo AND A/V,
etc., connector types. I would dearly love to have that information
at hand...

Thanks for any assistance

Michael A. Terrell April 20th 07 01:55 PM

wrote:

I'm sorting through cables, and see at least 30 different connector
types, only probably half of which I can positively identify.

I wonder if somewhere on line there's a site that PICTURES (PINS,
ETC.) AND IDENTIFIES a large number of computer AND stereo AND A/V,
etc., connector types. I would dearly love to have that information
at hand...

Thanks for any assistance

What KIND of cables? Audio, computer, Coaxial?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Gary Tait April 24th 07 03:18 AM

Identifying connectors and connector types

wrote in news:1177051528.268935.179930
@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

http://pinouts.ru/