DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   smspack (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/197452-smspack.html)

lenita April 9th 07 12:27 PM

smspack

Dear all,

Website: www.smspack.in

Welcome to SMSpack.in - Your personalised web based SMS service. Using
this you can send SMS's to any number of mobile phones in India,
create your own address book, schedule SMS delivery, send group SMS
and import your address book from Microsoft Excel.

This web site is very economical & the speed is awesome. I have tried
it & found it very interesting & useful, so I thought I could share
it with some buddies. Check this out this site & if u like it as I did
tell ur others pals so they can also benefit like we id.

Thank u
Lenita

Website: www.smspack.in