DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips K11 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196804-philips-k11.html)

Your all new Satan April 2nd 07 05:27 AM

Philips K11

Hello there.

Does anyone know where I can download a service diagram / manual
from... ( for free ? ;} )

Or alt I am having problems with Vertical collapse. No voltages on any
of the output ( vert ) transistors / driver.
Power from the LOPT is being loaded down / vert transistors test ok.

Many thanks.

P.S What is the difference between the K9 & K11 ?

Franc Zabkar April 2nd 07 11:15 PM

Philips K11

On 1 Apr 2007 21:27:14 -0700, "Your all new Satan"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Hello there.

Does anyone know where I can download a service diagram / manual
from... ( for free ? ;} )

Or alt I am having problems with Vertical collapse. No voltages on any
of the output ( vert ) transistors / driver.
Power from the LOPT is being loaded down / vert transistors test ok.

Many thanks.

P.S What is the difference between the K9 & K11 ?

If it will help, I have a K9A-2 chassis diagram that I could scan for
you.

- Franc Zabkar