DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help with repairing betamax video (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196615-help-repairing-betamax-video.html)

[email protected] March 31st 07 01:22 AM

Help with repairing betamax video

I'm trying to repair a sony SL-8000E betamax video. The problem is
that I can't push any key down but the eject key and it doesn't work
very good since the tape usually ends up in a mess inside of the
machine. Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to solve
it? I'm also intrested in service manuals for it.

n cook March 31st 07 08:09 AM

Help with repairing betamax video

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to repair a sony SL-8000E betamax video. The problem is
that I can't push any key down but the eject key and it doesn't work
very good since the tape usually ends up in a mess inside of the
machine. Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to solve
it? I'm also intrested in service manuals for it.

I have a repair manual, includes mechanical details for the SL 8000. my
email address off URL below

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England