DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba TV buzzes with dominant colors (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196399-toshiba-tv-buzzes-dominant-colors.html)

[email protected] March 28th 07 04:32 AM

Toshiba TV buzzes with dominant colors

The TV sound buzzes loud when a color dominates
the screen only on a few channels. After reading many posts, I can
say
that the red doesn't "bleed". The colors and text become fuzzy. After
the dominant colors nor text disappear the picture and sound are
normal. Also, when I have my cable run through my DVD recorder then
my TV, the picture adjusts. The picture gets much better and the
buzzing is lowered. I was wondering if there is an adjustment in my
TV
or maybe a part replacement to fix this, since my DVD recorder is
somehow adjusting it internally.