DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anywhere to get SMD parts in Seattle? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196378-anywhere-get-smd-parts-seattle.html)

Michael March 28th 07 04:00 AM

Anywhere to get SMD parts in Seattle?

I need some surface-mount electrolytic caps and would prefer not to have
to mail-order them. Anybody know of a place in Seattle that sells
surface-mount stuff? I haven't been able to find one so far.

Thanks!

Michael

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** March 28th 07 05:04 AM

Anywhere to get SMD parts in Seattle?

Did you try Fry's?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee March 28th 07 05:31 AM

Anywhere to get SMD parts in Seattle?

In article ,
(known to some as Michael) scribed...

I need some surface-mount electrolytic caps and would prefer not to have
to mail-order them. Anybody know of a place in Seattle that sells
surface-mount stuff? I haven't been able to find one so far.

Radar Electric in Kirkland should have such. Be warned -- You'll
probably pay more than if you order from DigiKey or others.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

James Sweet March 28th 07 07:41 AM

Anywhere to get SMD parts in Seattle?

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:
Did you try Fry's?

I really doubt Frys would have SMD lytics. You could try Vetco on
Northup Way in Bellevue, they're a cool place to wander around and the
stock changes regularly.