Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default use of Celeron processor in a intel motherboard

"Emilio Sturino" ) writes:
Can a celeron M processor be used in a motherboard that currently takes an
intel M processor. Basically, can the tow processor be interchanged? (I
realize the performance is not teh same, etc...)

Any imput would be appreciated.

Emilio
(I posted this message on the "intel.microprocessors.celeron" newsgroup -
got no response)

So why would a computer question have any relevance to a newsgroup about
the REPAIR of electronic devices?

There are lots of newsgroups about computers, you should be looking
in them for help. If the first guess didn't work out, there are still lots
and lots to sift through to find an appropriate place to ask.

Even if this was a repair question, this is hardly the best place to
ask "computer repair" questions, since most "computer repair" is about
changing boards or drives.

Michael

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:01:11 -0700, "Emilio Sturino"
wrote:

Can a celeron M processor be used in a motherboard that currently takes an
intel M processor. Basically, can the tow processor be interchanged? (I
realize the performance is not teh same, etc...)

Any imput would be appreciated.

Emilio
(I posted this message on the "intel.microprocessors.celeron" newsgroup -
got no response)

If it fits in the socket, it's worth a try. It might not work with
your board, but it shouldn't hurt anything. Generally, the Celerons
and Pentiums of the same generation are interchangeable. A Celeron M
would probably be a downgrade from a Pentirum M.
Andy Cuffe

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

(Michael Black) writes:

"Emilio Sturino" ) writes:
Can a celeron M processor be used in a motherboard that currently takes an
intel M processor. Basically, can the tow processor be interchanged? (I
realize the performance is not teh same, etc...)

Any imput would be appreciated.

Emilio
(I posted this message on the "intel.microprocessors.celeron" newsgroup -
got no response)

So why would a computer question have any relevance to a newsgroup about
the REPAIR of electronic devices?

There are lots of newsgroups about computers, you should be looking
in them for help. If the first guess didn't work out, there are still lots
and lots to sift through to find an appropriate place to ask.

Even if this was a repair question, this is hardly the best place to
ask "computer repair" questions, since most "computer repair" is about
changing boards or drives.

You could have spent a lot less energy and bandwidth just answering the
question. Some of us - I for one - don't mind occasional off-topic
questions as they expand our horizons and we get to come out from under
our rocks.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:
http://www.repairfaq.org/

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Repair | Main Table of Contents:http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.- Hide quoted text -

Go **** a refrigerator pecker neck.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On 2 Apr 2007 03:27:08 -0700 "Brittany Martin"
wrote in Message id:
. com:

Go fuker-flush

Go away, troll.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JW wrote:
On 2 Apr 2007 03:27:08 -0700 "Brittany Martin"
wrote in Message id:
. com:

Go fuker-flush

Go away, troll.

Interesting information about his IP address, 72.232.100.130:

http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?72.232.100.130
http://psbl.surriel.com/listing?ip=72.232.100.130

--
Pork: It's the other white flag!
-- James Lileks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in Message id:
. com:

Go fuker-flush

Go away, troll.

Interesting information about his IP address, 72.232.100.130:

http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?72.232.100.130

Generated same html for two other random IP address I fed it.

http://psbl.surriel.com/listing?ip=72.232.100.130

Had nothing to say about 72.232.100.130

What exactly is your point?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:50:19 -0500 clifto wrote in
Message id: :

wrote in Message id:
. com:

Go fuker-flush

Go away, troll.

Interesting information about his IP address, 72.232.100.130:

http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?72.232.100.130
http://psbl.surriel.com/listing?ip=72.232.100.130

Heh. The genius's machine is probably compromised.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You could have spent a lot less energy and bandwidth just answering the
question. Some of us - I for one - don't mind occasional off-topic
questions as they expand our horizons and we get to come out from under
our rocks.

But what fun is there in having no "soapbox" time? (c;

Sparky