DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nakamichi 582Z Cassette Deck (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196340-nakamichi-582z-cassette-deck.html)

Jon Kummer March 27th 07 01:46 PM

Nakamichi 582Z Cassette Deck

Where is a good shop to have a Nakamichi 582Z cassette deck repaired?
Thanks.
Jon

Jumpster Jiver March 27th 07 07:59 PM

Jon Kummer wrote:
Where is a good shop to have a Nakamichi 582Z cassette deck repaired?
Thanks.
Jon

I am sure there are many on this planet. If you are in the USA you
should post what area of what state you are in.
Otherwise post what part of which country and maybe someone can help.
The alternative is to search your local phone directory for a repair shop,
or contact nakamichi for a factory authorized repair center.

Tim Schwartz March 30th 07 12:21 PM

Jon Kummer wrote:

Where is a good shop to have a Nakamichi 582Z cassette deck repaired?
Thanks.
Jon

I am sure there are many on this planet. If you are in the USA you should
post what area of what state you are in.
Otherwise post what part of which country and maybe someone can help.
The alternative is to search your local phone directory for a repair shop,
or contact nakamichi for a factory authorized repair center.

Hello Jon,

If you need anything more than minor service, I'd suggest:

Electronic Service Labs
1807 Berlin Turnpike
Wethersfield, CT 06109
phone 860-529-3700

That is where Nakamichi often would refer me to when I needed parts for
older models. Some have told me they are expensive (ask for yourself),
but then so are NAK tape decks.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics