DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Security Camera Kit Remotely Viewable over the Internet ! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196244-security-camera-kit-remotely-viewable-over-internet.html)

[email protected] March 26th 07 05:19 PM

Security Camera Kit Remotely Viewable over the Internet !

Bill, hope you find this, I lost your email. The Security Camera
system that I got YOU CAN VIEW All The Cameras over the Internet! You
can use any computer. You just go to your system and you can view your
cameras. All at one time or one at a time. You can even back up and
see what all happened even days ago. Like a VCR. Its easy and fun. I
have a second system at my mothers to keep an eye on her. Im scared
she may start a fire, so I can check on her. I know this will work for
your Business.

I have tried several of these and this is the one I like best. price
is good and it works and is easy. I got it at
www.SecurityCam1.com ..