DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Almost Free Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/196243-almost-free-electronics.html)

New and used Electronics March 26th 07 04:37 PM

Almost Free Electronics

Grand opening at www.amirelectronics.com. Electronics including
printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, shredders, CD players,
Laser ink cartridges toners, Mini chopper, computer accessories and a
lot more at very affordable price.

GregS March 26th 07 05:40 PM

Almost Free Electronics

In article .com, "New and used Electronics" wrote:
Grand opening at www.amirelectronics.com. Electronics including
printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, shredders, CD players,
Laser ink cartridges toners, Mini chopper, computer accessories and a
lot more at very affordable price.

How much are you paying for this repair tech job???

greg

[email protected] March 27th 07 08:09 PM

Almost Free Spam

Not totally free, as you may soon lose your ISP account.

NT

Michael A. Terrell March 28th 07 02:59 AM

Overpriced spam.

New and used Electronics wrote:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.