DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony TV problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/195500-sony-tv-problem.html)

Steve March 19th 07 06:40 AM

Sony TV problem

I have a 32" flat screen Sony Trinitron model #KV-32FS12 manufactured
in 2001. It was working and then just shut off. Now, when I turn it
on, it beeps internally approximately 21-22 times and then nothing
happens. The red light in the front labeled "stand by/timer" flashes
4 consecutive times and then stops, repeating this 4 flash series
continuously. Any suggestions as to what is wrong? Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.