DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LED flashlight (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/195121-led-flashlight.html)

GregS March 15th 07 07:31 PM

LED flashlight

I have some LED flashlights and stuff. Its amazing how many expensive aluminum
casing there are. In, fact, I have been looking for the plastic insulated cases,
and have not really found one. I do have plastic flashlights that I use around electronics
or electrical equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap plastic
LED flashlights.

greg

n cook March 15th 07 09:20 PM

LED flashlight

GregS wrote in message
I have some LED flashlights and stuff. Its amazing how many expensive

aluminum
casing there are. In, fact, I have been looking for the plastic insulated

cases,
and have not really found one. I do have plastic flashlights that I use

around electronics
or electrical equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap

plastic
LED flashlights.

greg

Large diameter heatshrink covering ?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Bob Urz March 16th 07 04:11 AM

LED flashlight

N Cook wrote:

GregS wrote in message

I have some LED flashlights and stuff. Its amazing how many expensive

aluminum

casing there are. In, fact, I have been looking for the plastic insulated

cases,

and have not really found one. I do have plastic flashlights that I use

around electronics

or electrical equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap

plastic

LED flashlights.

greg

Large diameter heatshrink covering ?

Put it in a condom..... ;)

Bob

TimPerry March 16th 07 06:46 AM

LED flashlight

GregS wrote in message

I have some LED flashlights and stuff. Its amazing how many
expensive aluminum casing there are. In, fact, I have been looking for

the plastic
insulated cases, and have not really found one.

your not really looking

I do have plastic flashlights that I use around electronics or electrical
equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap plastic LED
flashlights.

greg

they are everywhere, i use a Stanley led as pictured here
http://www.toolbarn.com/product/stanley/95-369M/