DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA 27V550T Service Menu? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/194636-rca-27v550t-service-menu.html)

SONICR2K March 10th 07 10:35 AM

RCA 27V550T Service Menu?

Hi, I'm looking on info about accessing&using a service menu for the
RCA 27V550T XBOX V-Port TV, in hopes of being able to slightly adjust
Horizontal&Vertical Widths and Centering. Any info is apreciated.
Thanx.

Art March 10th 07 09:27 PM

RCA 27V550T Service Menu?

May want to contact RCA Customer Services and have them supply a copy of
their service manual. or maybe pay for a subscription to them for the
service manual.
That way you will be able to tweak to your heart's content and have the
available information of how to undo your settings.
Entry to the "Service Only" adjusts means exactly what it means, if you are
an authorized servicer that pays for the information then the rest is
achedemic, otherwise pay a professional service technician to do the
adjustments.
ps.com...