DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/194439-panasonic-monitor-osd-menu-lock.html)

[email protected] March 8th 07 10:49 AM

Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock

Dear friends,
I have accidentally locked the OSD menu on my Panasonic Panasync/Pro
P70 monitor. How can I unlock it ?
There is nothing about it in users manual. I have also contacted the
Panasonic support but they only told me that such information is
unavailable because this type is obsolete, blah blah blah...

March 8th 07 08:09 PM

Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock

must be somekind of escape sequence, or power on keyhold sequence to
re-initialize to the default. or pry it open and perhaps find some reset
jumper or else.

be creative, spend a saturday nite with it, get a bottleof jack daniels and
some snacks

worse comes to worse, you may end up trashing it in a drunken stupor! ;-))

ups.com...

[email protected] March 14th 07 01:52 PM

Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock

Thank you man for your suggestion, it was great Idea. Now Jack Daniels
is over, OSD unlocked and everything is fine :-)

(It is button "2" when turning on, for others)