Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"LassiveBong" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:02:44 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"SpeciousFlong" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:03:50 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

Fearless Leader would indeed shoot me.... except that
there's plenty of plumbing in a modern radio-telescope.

None of which is soldered with acid flux, dumb****, much less Zinc
Chloride based acid flux.

I soldered it myself... with the exact flux
you showed a picture of.

Wrong! Your statement above declares "modern radio telescope". That
**** your retarded supervisor let you use your infamous acid flux on
is hardly "modern", and MODERN radio telescopes not only are NOT put
together with that CRAP, they would never be worked on by a totally
retarded ****head like you.

Here's a trip... Google Groups tells the truth.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2mfnqw

Pay attention to my email address.

BTW, what do you know about cryo?

Kester, the white
paste. I like sweating copper pipe... it relaxes
me in the morning. Ever use white bread to
stop the water from cooling the joint? Anyway,
I installed the hot water heater at VLBAFD.
You are wrong, and owned, *again*.

Not even close, dumb****.

I'm proud of you! The fecal stuff has stopped
entirely! Now if you'd just change your massive-ly
offensive screen name I'll quit kicking you.
__
Steve
..

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
Many people now seem to suffer "short-term memory loss". People everywhere
joke about it. One of the games console makers have even brought out a
memory training game that they have been advertising on tv over here using
the TV presenter from "Millionaire". I know people who have never worked
with solder in their lives, or any form of lead come to that, who claim that
they can be thinking of something that they have to say, and by the time
they come to say it, it's gone ... Sound familiar ? This is reaching
epidemic proportions over here, so what's the cause ? Crap that they're
putting in the food ? The water ? Genetically modded oils that they are
cooking stuff in ? Much more worrying, I think, than lead from solder ...

I think it's a lot simpler than that. People try to do a lot more at
once than they used to. All that multi-tasking makes us absent-minded.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"CompUser" wrote in message ...
: In article 209Ih.11083$Wc.2294
: @bignews3.bellsouth.net,
: says...
:
: I have smoked and then quit several times in the course
: of my life. Quit each time cold turkey with nothing
: more than willpower. This time was different however.
: Coming off a year of incredible stress and increased
: workload thanks to being waxed by a hurricane and
: due to the fact that I still had a lot of catching up to do
: projects wise in spite of being thoroughly burned out
: from it all, I opted to use a little help in the form
: of Wellbutrin\Zyban this time
: to ward of the depression that the lower dopamine
: levels of nicotine withdrawal causes.
:
:
: Take a look at welbutrin in wikipedia:
: ============
: Common side effects include dry mouth, tremors,
: anxiety, loss of appetite, agitation, dizziness,
: headache, excessive sweating such as night
: sweats, increased risk of seizure (its most
: controversial side effect, found in 4/1000 during
: trials), aggressiveness, tinnitus, and both
: initial and terminal insomnia. Activation of
: mania and psychosis have both been encountered.
: The side effect profile is consistent with that
: observed in mixed dopamine and norepinephrine
: reuptake inhibition. Some patients may also
: require less than the normal dosing which usually
: starts at around 75 mg for the first few weeks
: and is then switched to the normal 150?300 mg
: dosage; these patients may be kept on the 150 mg
: regimen however, some patients are experimentally
: placed on doses as high and sometimes exceeding,
: 600 mg/day.[citation needed] Dosage is strictly
: on a patient to patient basis and can vary
: greatly.
: ==============
:
: There are quite a few conditions that
: contraindicate use of welbutrin, also..you might
: want to check it all out.

yeah, I'm hep. Wellbutrin was my first suspect
and I did indeed research the side effects.
So the first thing I did was to discontinue the
Wellbutrin. However 3 months after discontinuance
the problems were only getting worse.

Now I could understand that it might take
awhile for some drugs to leave the body, but
I don't think that if a drug was the cause that
the symptoms would actually get worse when
it was discontinued. Perhaps not impossible.
but not very likely IMHO.

You see, that's what I was trying to explain
to Massive Prong. I really believed that
discontinuing the Wellbutrin was going
to make the problem go away, so if the problem
was psychomatic or if my cure was psychosomatic
or placebo effect, then the problem would have
ended right then and there with my belief that
the discontinuance of Wellbutrin was going to
put an end to it.
:

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default The Clapton show in Denver

"Lord Valve" wrote in message ...
:
:
: MassiveProng wrote:
:
: On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:01:05 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
: You call that a brush with celebrity?, Clapton running like
: hell to get away from the asshole?
: :
:
: Do you guitards all bicker like little pussies like this all the
: time in that group?
:
: This one does.
:
: LV

it's heartwarming when petty assholes find each other.
perhaps you two can get a room.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:01:05 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
:
: You call that a brush with celebrity?, Clapton running like
: hell to get away from the asshole?
: :
:
: Do you guitards all bicker like little pussies like this all the
: time in that group?

yup, just so you know yer in the wrong group

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"David Brodbeck" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Would that it were that simple an analysis. It is not a case of being absent
minded. It is genuine short term memory loss. If you don't understand what
it is that I am talking about, then I reckon that you are lucky enough not
to suffer from it ...

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 02:56:52 -0600, "Dave Moore"
wrote:

Damn, for almost a week I have been forgetting to
post about my recent experience. So, since
I finally remembered;

Not long ago I started noticing that when I would
play the guitar I was missing a lot of the strings.
Also I was doing weird stuff like bumping into
the edges of doorways on occasion,
instead of gracefully passing through them.
Sometimes when standing still, it would feel like
my feet were sliding apart in this kinda weird
almost spinning sensation. Sometimes numbness
in the hands.

Anyway, finally, it dawned on me that perhaps
30 years involved in electronics with a good
20 of them heavily involved in prototyping guitar
amp designs, might have taken it's toll. So I did some
research online and discovered that indeed my symptoms
just might well be those of lead poisoning.

To make a long story short, for the last couple
of months I've been munching mass quantities
of Cilantro, about 1 bunch/day.
Also I've been supplementing with selenium.

Both supposedly have chelating agents in them that
can help rid the body of metals.
Anyway, after about 2 month's of this, I am noticing
my coordination has improved immensely
when playing the guitar, and no more
weird numbness or spinning sensations as of late.

I suppose this is all a bit anecdotal, but thought I'd relay
my experience anyway FWIW.

I also read about how lead poisoning was what
made the Hat makers go mad and is where the
expression "Mad Hatter" came from.

This struck me a bit funny since my wife
and I have an animal shelter for cats. I'm
thinking about changing my screen name to
"The Mad Catter" :-)

BTW, also I have a lot of dental fillings
starting to break lose, so I have to wonder
if some of the metal toxicity might also be
a result of mercury from crumbling amalgum.

At any rate, whatever the cause, heaping servings
of Cilantro and a supplement of selenium seem
to be keeping it in check.
I plan to look into Chlorella which also is
purported to have chelating properties.

I love the smell of hot solderflux in the morning. It smells
like...electronics.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:09:00 -0800 MassiveProng
wrote in Message id:
:

I can sit here at the bar at the end of the universe, listening to
The Band, and the original Genesis

GUFFAW! What utter rubbish!
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:39:58 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

I have done more to make the world a better place in the last 2
years than you will in your entire life, boy.

Slowly committing suicide, eh?

Zing!

(good one!)
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:23:05 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:

wrote in Message id:
:

I can sit here at the bar at the end of the universe, listening to
The Band, and the original Genesis

GUFFAW! What utter rubbish!

You're a retard. Tralfamador is in view right outside the window.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:48:48 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:

wrote in Message id: :

I have done more to make the world a better place in the last 2
years than you will in your entire life, boy.

Slowly committing suicide, eh?

Zing!

zing, retarded one more like, and you are right there with him,
dumb****.
(good one!)

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:28:13 -0800 MassiveProng
wrote in Message id:
:

I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

I can sit here at the bar at the end of the universe, listening to
The Band, and the original Genesis

GUFFAW! What utter rubbish!

I wasn't a 'Band' fan, but the original Genesis was just awesome..

Here's an old fart days (.com) story, very true..

I'm working in a music store in Medford MA, Pampalone Music,
and never heard of the band 'Genesis'. Vito (the owner) asks me
to handle this Brit guy walking in, wanting to rent a Ric 12-st,
and a Bass amp. We got a GMT 300B and 4-12 bass reflex cab
ready, and in walks 'Mike'. He plays the Ric, loves it, plays a Pbass
thru the amp, ADORES IT, and asks the rental fee. Vito wants a $2k
deposit...Mike has cash. Vito wants me to go with the gear. I'm on
the clock, no problem. Vito (RIP) is an upright guy..pure class.

...except when he got caught printing 'fake' books..but anyway..

His store sold SoundCity SMFs off the floor, and WEM PA's..

I go to Boston, and set up the amp, hang around back stage, and
the fire marshall will NOT allow the fun and games that Genesis was
well know for. Roadie says ok, and removes the charges in front of
the stage. FM goes away. Roadie re-loads them. We all laugh.

Show goes on, I'm blown away, simply awesome, unless you've
seen the show then (ie: the 1st live LP) U have no clue. PG is
in front of the stage, black cape, day-glo paint, and then..BOOM!

Charges go off. PG is in a silver top hat and tails, going crazy
finishing the song. FM is ****ED OFF ! Don Law, the promoter,
is laughing so hard he fell backwards on the floor. Show ends.

Mike wants to keep the amp, and the guitar, and asks me to come
back to the Hotel Party later. I call Vito, who wants $1k more

Mike, while pouring white powder into his opened up Winston,
hands me the K, and a bottle. Vito never asked for the $1k, and
was happy just to sell the Ric (well shop worn) and the amp.

ASAP, , I buy the Genesis Live LP, and became a fan
till PG left. Later in NYC, Mike remembered the deal, said
the amp is in his studio..the guitar, on stage now.

Ya can't make this stuff up.

JJTj

www.oldfartdays.com
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:27:17 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:

wrote in Message id:
:

I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.

I have a 32" Wide Screen FPD. I sit 5 feet from it, dumb****.

Pumped by an 8800 superclocked. My HD DVDs get displayed full res.
Do you even have high definition?

Your pathetic remark is about you, and what you saw when you looked
in the mirror. You are like the dog that doesn't even know it is his
own reflection.

My setup beats yours any day, and that includes what I myself am
capable of doing to you.

Reflect on that wussy boy.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:20:59 -0400, ..who do you think..?
everywhere.cor Gave us:

[...]

They were truly awesome!

I envy your experiences.

I'll bet he didn't have any stinking cadmium speaker nuts!

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"MassivePlong" wrote
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:27:17 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:28:13 -0800 MassivePvong
wrote
I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.

I have a 32" Wide Screen FPD. I sit 5 feet from it, dumb****.

Pumped by an 8800 superclocked. My HD DVDs get displayed full res.
Do you even have high definition?

Your pathetic remark is about you, and what you saw when you looked
in the mirror. You are like the dog that doesn't even know it is his
own reflection.

My setup beats yours any day, and that includes what I myself am
capable of doing to you.

Reflect on that wussy boy.

Excellent Troll! You made him **** all over
himself... I am indeed humbled.
__
Steve
..

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
Would that it were that simple an analysis. It is not a case of being absent
minded. It is genuine short term memory loss. If you don't understand what
it is that I am talking about, then I reckon that you are lucky enough not
to suffer from it ...

Well, I'm not saying you aren't suffering from something real. But I
think a lot of people are simply trying to do too much at once. I also
think there's a lot of mental hypochondria in our society. I know a lot
of people who fret about age-related memory loss every time they forget
where they put their car keys, when in reality they were forgetting
where their car keys were in when they were in their 20s, too. It's
just once people get old they start to worry it's a sign of some kind of
disease.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Yes, I live a busy life, and yes, I usually have a lot going on in my head,
and yes, I'm no longer a kid, but it's not a case of things like putting
down your car keys and then forgetting where. I can be in conversation with
someone, and be prompted for something I've got to say when it comes back to
me to speak, and zap! pow! it's gone, just like it was never there in the
first place, but the annoying thing is I know that it was. My wife has just
the same thing. Even my kids to a lesser extent ( 23, 21 and 20 ) Based on
this, I would think, as you probably do, that either we are all going
doolally, or being poisoned by something in the house, but I have many
friends who seem to have identical problems. The phrase " oh it's just short
term memory loss ! " comes up from people again and again, but I don't
recall the problem being like this not so many years ago ( that's long term
memory, and we are all just as sharp at that as we ever were ). My mother
who is in her 80s doesn't seem to have the problem, but understands what it
is, and says that she has no recollection of it existing in the past.

Maybe it is just a modern " pressures of life " thing, but it doesn't 'feel'
like it somehow, and if it's not, are we just the first generation of some
as yet unidentified cumulative food-packaging poisoning or some such, that's
only gonna get worse ??

Are those people that you know who " fret " about age related memory loss
really doing just that, or are they actually suffering something real that
they too can feel to not be just general absent minded-ism which of course
we do all suffer from sometimes ?

Arfa

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

:

wrote in Message id: :

I have done more to make the world a better place in the last 2
years than you will in your entire life, boy.

Slowly committing suicide, eh?

Zing!

zing, retarded one more like,

The target of ridicule never finds humor in things, when it comes at his
expense.

and you are right there with him,
dumb****.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hear you can get shotguns with
flavored barrels nowadays...

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

:

wrote in Message id:
:

I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.

I have a 32" Wide Screen FPD. I sit 5 feet from it, dumb****.

Wow! And yet you still manage to splatter baby batter all over the front
of it while viewing your vast library of animal pr0n.

Pumped by an 8800 superclocked.

Ohhh... Uuuuhhh.... *grunt grunt* !SPLORP!

My HD DVDs get displayed full res.

If your worthless little life is so empty that you have to lie about
having all these wonderful things, perhaps you ought to consider suicide?

Do you even have high definition?

My penis is bigger than your penis. nyaah, nyahh!

Your pathetic remark is about you, and what you saw when you looked
in the mirror. You are like the dog that doesn't even know it is his
own reflection.

My setup beats yours any day,

My dad could beat up your dad...

and that includes what I myself am
capable of doing to you.

You're start sounding like a testosterone-charged colobus monkey,
squeaking all manner of supposedly threatening things every which way but
loose. Personally, I find you about as threatening as as an ambulatory
feather duster. You may tickle a bit, and you might manage to make me
sneeze, but that's about the limit of your impact on my life.

Reflect on that wussy boy.

Shaddup already, you scrawny drink of douchewater.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:00:04 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

"MassivePlong" wrote
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:27:17 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:28:13 -0800 MassivePvong
g wrote
I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.

I have a 32" Wide Screen FPD. I sit 5 feet from it, dumb****.

Pumped by an 8800 superclocked. My HD DVDs get displayed full res.
Do you even have high definition?

Your pathetic remark is about you, and what you saw when you looked
in the mirror. You are like the dog that doesn't even know it is his
own reflection.

My setup beats yours any day, and that includes what I myself am
capable of doing to you.

Reflect on that wussy boy.

Excellent Troll! You made him **** all over
himself... I am indeed humbled.

He used to post as "DarkMatter". The nym has changed but his posts have
stayed the same, and he was always easily trolled.

(I'll bet he really has an IBM 8513 monitor, though)
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Uh, what were we talking about? ;-)

If you were a pothead, you'd have learnt how to deal with short-term
memory loss. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:12:22 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:

:

wrote in Message id: :

I have done more to make the world a better place in the last 2
years than you will in your entire life, boy.

Slowly committing suicide, eh?

Zing!

zing, retarded one more like,

The target of ridicule never finds humor in things, when it comes at his
expense.

and you are right there with him,
dumb****.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hear you can get shotguns with
flavored barrels nowadays...

You wouldn't know what a fine point was if your pathetic life
depended on it.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in
message news
Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we
talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on
now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good theory
!! d;~]

Arfa

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

:

:

wrote in Message id: :

I have done more to make the world a better place in the last 2
years than you will in your entire life, boy.

Slowly committing suicide, eh?

Zing!

zing, retarded one more like,

The target of ridicule never finds humor in things, when it comes at his
expense.

and you are right there with him,
dumb****.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hear you can get shotguns with
flavored barrels nowadays...

You wouldn't know what a fine point was if your pathetic life
depended on it.

Speaking of points, how's the one located under your comb-over?

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

One of my campaign slogans is: "Marijuana is chemotherapy for the cancer
of big government!"

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
[...]

And if only the hyped hysteria about that plant would simply die out, just perhaps
it could be decriminalized AND most of the practical uses of that plant could
also be implemented to partially impede some global warming.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mar 14, 8:39 am, TINYPRONG wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:00:04 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

"MassivePlong" wrote
[...]

Before that I believe he used to post as Altivar a few years ago.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On 17 Mar 2007 06:18:22 -0700, "sparky" Gave us:

On Mar 14, 8:39 am, TINYPRONG wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:00:04 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

"MassivePlong" wrote
[...]

I love it when some lame Usenet retard tries to claim a certain
poster is someone else.

You could be a little more retarded, boy, just not in this life.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
krw krw is offline

In article . com,
says...
On Mar 14, 8:39 am, TINYPRONG wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:00:04 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

"MassivePlong" wrote
[...]

Dunno about "Altivar", but MassivelyWrong is one and the same as
"PhatBytestard", "DarkMatter" (AKA "Dimbulb"), and a bunch of others
long forgotten.

--
Keith

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Arfa Daily wrote:
Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we
talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on
now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good theory
!! d;~]

Except then we wouldn't *care* if we could remember stuff.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"David Brodbeck" wrote in message
t...
Arfa Daily wrote:
Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we
talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on
now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good
theory
!! d;~]

Except then we wouldn't *care* if we could remember stuff.

What were we talking about .... ??

Arfa

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:03:46 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
Gave us:

"David Brodbeck" wrote in message
et...
Arfa Daily wrote:
Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we
talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on
now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good
theory
!! d;~]

Except then we wouldn't *care* if we could remember stuff.

What were we talking about .... ??

Must be that 70's ****. Today's crap couldn't even come close to
stupifying you that much.
Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

its mercury, not lead that made hatters go mad,
and its charcoal caps with lots of water that will
purge the poison from the body, not selenium.
but lead causes permanent brain damage, its not
reversible.

Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mar 18, 9:29 am, wrote:

but lead causes permanent brain damage, its not
reversible.

That's quite apparent, from reading much of your advice posted at
alt.home-theater.misc

Jeff

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tim wrote:

I mentioned the lead problem that techs have, and my doc has now added
an extra blood test to make sure I am not getting too much of the stuff.

Good for your doc. You both will know when you have had it :-).
Perhaps one got more lead following for 200 miles a car using
leaded fuel than by soldering all life.

Regards,
H.

lead free solder [email protected] Electronics Repair 11 September 2nd 06 06:36 PM
Lead-Free vs. 63/37 tin/lead solder [email protected] Electronics Repair 28 June 17th 06 12:29 PM
Lead in 50 year-old plumbing solder? [email protected] Home Repair 49 April 19th 06 09:08 PM
Lead Free solder Michael Chare UK diy 38 March 4th 06 04:56 PM
Lead based solder 4square UK diy 34 May 2nd 05 03:07 PM