DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Iiyama 19" LCD power problem. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/194011-iiyama-19-lcd-power-problem.html)

Jack March 4th 07 02:58 PM

Iiyama 19" LCD power problem.

Iiyama Prolite E481S goes dead after about 10-15 min. of usage. After it's
disconnected from supply for awhile, it starts up normally again.

I have ESR measured the capacitors, without success. Anybody have any inside
on this problem?
I searched the web and found out that it's a common fault, but have not
found solution yet.

Jan

Jack March 4th 07 03:11 PM

Iiyama 19" LCD power problem.

"Jack" wrote in message
Iiyama Prolite E481S goes dead after about 10-15 min. of usage. After it's
disconnected from supply for awhile, it starts up normally again.

I have ESR measured the capacitors, without success. Anybody have any
inside on this problem?
I searched the web and found out that it's a common fault, but have not
found solution yet.

Jan

As soon as I had sent this message, I found the fault:
L101 on the power supply board had a dry joint on one end. ;-)

Jan