DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need replacement tip/plug for universal adapter (Powerline) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/193862-need-replacement-tip-plug-universal-adapter-powerline.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 07 01:24 AM

Need replacement tip/plug for universal adapter (Powerline)

Hi,

I was trying to find some mega Radio Shack type place online...
(Powerline doesn't seem to maintain a website.)

I'm hoping the techies here will know where I should look for a
replacement tip/plug (it's a removable star w/4 sizes) for a
"Powerline 1000mA Universal AC Adapter 3-12 Volts DC" model# 0900-33.
I spent too long trying to find this with Google. It drives me nuts to
throw away a $25 item for a $3 part that was mass produced - just
wastefull, for me and the environment. (The end of the cord has a
reversable piece (for polarity - 2 prong plug) which has a thin metal
tube with a yellow plastic piece on the end - the adapter star plugs
into that.)