DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Valve holders ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/193649-valve-holders.html)

Arfa Daily February 28th 07 05:16 PM

Valve holders ...

Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount valve
holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a couple at a
pinch.

Arfa

Baron February 28th 07 09:34 PM

Valve holders ...

Arfa Daily inscribed thus:

Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount
valve holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a
couple at a pinch.

Arfa

I might have some old kit that you can salvage !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Arfa Daily March 1st 07 12:48 AM

Valve holders ...

"Baron" wrote in message
Arfa Daily inscribed thus:

Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount
valve holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a
couple at a pinch.

Arfa

I might have some old kit that you can salvage !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Thanks for the offer Baron. I think that I have found a source of supply now
for new ones via Don Pearce who replied over on uk.rec.audio. He pointed me
to a place where you can put together pretty much whatever variety of base
you need, so I can get a tagged base and marry it up with a skirted mount,
and then add a screening can. Very reasonable prices too. Thanks again for
making the effort to reply. Appreciated.

Arfa

n cook March 1st 07 08:55 AM

Valve holders ...

Arfa Daily wrote in message
Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount valve
holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a couple at a
pinch.

Arfa

http://www.valves.uk.com/
on the IOW, used to have a range, don't know about now

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Arfa Daily March 1st 07 09:26 AM

Valve holders ...

"N Cook" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote in message
Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount valve
holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a couple at a
pinch.

Arfa

http://www.valves.uk.com/
on the IOW, used to have a range, don't know about now

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

That was one of the places that I came across when Googling for this, but
they don't seem to have an on-line catalogue. Thanks anyway.

Arfa

n cook March 1st 07 10:13 AM

Valve holders ...

Arfa Daily wrote in message

"N Cook" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote in message
Anyone know of a source of B9A skirted / shielded chassis mount valve
holders in the UK ? Need about 5 or so. Could get away with a couple at

pinch.

Arfa

http://www.valves.uk.com/
on the IOW, used to have a range, don't know about now

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

That was one of the places that I came across when Googling for this, but
they don't seem to have an on-line catalogue. Thanks anyway.

Arfa

a one man band

from his april 2006 paper cat
skirted B9A 1gbp each , 4gbp minimum postage

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England