DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need: Infocus X3 Controller Board (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/192623-need-infocus-x3-controller-board.html)

Daniel February 18th 07 11:00 AM

Need: Infocus X3 Controller Board

Does anyone know were I can get a controller board for an Infocus X3
projector?

Composite and s-video inputs work fine, but when I connect a PC using
an MD cable everything is red...all other colors are missing. That's
what makes me think it is a bad controller board. BTW, the cable is
new and no amount of "wiggling" makes any difference. I plan to
verify the cable Monday...I have several X3's at work to test it on.

Daniel