DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vizio L32 Power Supply Board (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/192111-vizio-l32-power-supply-board.html)

[email protected] February 12th 07 11:25 PM

Vizio L32 Power Supply Board

The power supply board on my Vizio L32 LCD TV is not working. I tried
fixing it for a while and made some progress, but I'm sure there are
some blown ICs in there. I figure that it will be easier to get a new
power supply board and replace it. I have been looking for a L32 with
a cracked screen on ebay to pull the board from, but so far I can not
find one. Does anyone have an idea of where I can get a new Power
Supply board for this TV?

Thank you.