DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tech: double focus crt sockets / tubes. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/191860-tech-double-focus-crt-sockets-tubes.html)

Chad Entringer February 10th 07 07:39 AM

Tech: double focus crt sockets / tubes.

Does anyone have any readings on double focused crts? Wish I knew more
about the doubles. Just wondering if it's at all possible to chew a
double focused socket down to work on a single focus crt. I was
thinking on leaving one focus wire out of the circuit. Has anyone done
it or is it even possible? I just want to test fire a couple of
chassis boards to verify they are working.

Chad