DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   That service info site again ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/191470-service-info-site-again.html)

Arfa Daily February 6th 07 01:28 AM

That service info site again ...

A couple of weeks ago, I drew everybody's attention to a site that I had
come across with thousands of service manuals for free download, including
those "hard to finds" - like printers.

What a brilliant resource it is proving to be ( no, I don't have any
connection to them !! ) Today, my trusty old Hitachi V1050 'scope packed up
on me, so I went off to

www.eserviceinfo.com

on the off-chance that I might find it there, and was delighted to discover
the FULL service manual - all 120 pages of it - in pdf format and RAR
compressed. The whole thing is completely readable too, so that's a bonus.

Just out of interest, does anyone have any direct experience of this model ?
I suspect a power supply problem, but haven't been inside to start checking
yet.

Arfa