Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Revox A77 open reel machine

For this unit I need to know if and where I can get reel brakes at? Thier
metal straps that go on the inside of the
reel hub. Please help if you can. Thanks a lot, Donald.
email

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Donald wrote:
For this unit I need to know if and where I can get reel brakes at? Thier
metal straps that go on the inside of the
reel hub. Please help if you can. Thanks a lot, Donald.
email

Hello,

The last company that I had contact for Revox parts is:

JM Technical Arts
313 Rembrandt Drive
Old Hickory, TN 37138
phone: 615-754-8323

Note that Revox parts have always been rather pricey. Also, in
addition to the brake bands, sometimes the cloth/fabric/whatever-it-is
lining on the turntables that the brake bands go around goes bad too.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics