DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB:Samsung camcorder parts? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/190968-wtb-samsung-camcorder-parts.html)

Jack January 31st 07 05:19 PM

WTB:Samsung camcorder parts?

I have a Samsung VP-D352 mini-DV camcorder with a broken foil cable to the
LCD display on the side.
The model SC-D352 is the same model for the US market and it most likely has
the same cable.
The cable probably comes with the hinge for this LCD display.

Any pointers for source?

Jan
Finland

February 1st 07 09:48 AM

WTB:Samsung camcorder parts?

get surplus camera from ebay & cannibalize it, or send to bonified samsung
repair service

samsung will cost u almost as much as a new camera to fix this. sad but
true.

Bart Bervoets February 3rd 07 06:34 AM

WTB:Samsung camcorder parts?

samsung will cost u almost as much as a new camera to fix this. sad but
true.

Here in SA we call it scamsung, lasts only a day after warranty end.
Like LG, lacks guarantee and HP, huge problems.

Bart Bervoets